söndag 21 november 2021

appreciated post to everyone who help me most

 i remember how our eyes met back at the retirement , how i fell out balance and maybe i am fool for taking an chance , thinking we could be more then friends ? How you the only one that seen me like that , and it was beyond perfect just because you are who you are ... Remember how i caught your glance , fell out the wheelchair and you swept in like an ambulance , since that we been best friends ! how you style me in my fanciest clothes and even if i had no hair , i felt like an hair model because it seem like you dident care and that is what i like with you , how you got morals of an solider , but treat me like an doctor and how you made me feel supported and appreciated . thinks it kinda funny how i went all around the world but touch down in the retirement and find home and i hate to be , alone  - kinda wanna call but i know you got yours and dont want to disrupt so i dont even gonna give it , a thought ( but you could send me a message if you want )  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar