lördag 13 november 2021

fangirl for life




i prefer distance then up close , an i like how you become one of my boys i drawn to . like every time i got a problem , you work overtime to solve time . we do have to talk much , i just tend to sound like an interview because you got me , framed - picture perfect , but nothing with me is flawless and i will be up front with you from the moment we met . yeah i am a broken doll and all you dated is 'models and it give me insecurities . I hate how i like your exes lyric but i think i am better poet , kinda deep and i can put you to sleep with my words , that probably better then you ever heard because its mine delivered to you and i hate how you make me love every one of your , song - they are ours now , and you can see me in every show , the face of an fangirl going out of control , in the audience from the platform and i know i am not really the norm , but i am something . trapped in the mash pit , afraid to have an fit but love every moment of the show ,  this is where i find my happiness and forget my insecurities , how i get accepted by the crowd and feel for once , safe and sound 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar