lördag 20 november 2021

way to deep


life is not about feeling furfilled , you can live your life decent without an other half , in fact being in a partnership that will not give you anything  is not healing and i just want that feeling that i feeling , within myself . you can have that unconditional love or be platonic , not everything have to be , romantic and i kinda like to keep my friends on distance because then they wont see me break down and i am kinda fine by my own , love to met somebody , but if it not happen its cool , i know the statistic for a woman like me - so we can keep it platonic ? i know you got yours but so what , i am occupied with this  poem . the best gift you ever gave to me wore healing , that is an great feeling and the way you said it wore ok to be an character in my chapter , i do not have to have to keep it on show , lets keep this friendship , on low key - i like the secrecy and recovery like you study some new patient but i bet you never forget the girl who became heaven sent just by the way you twist and turn you verb - i kinda wish i could return but then again , not . how with one glance i fell out off balance , out off my wheelchair and how you got me caught - in your arms 
the saves place i been , belong to the guy i met in seven heaven but do you mind if i your , keep because i think i am way to deep ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar