lördag 13 november 2021

How we became friends


  my heart belongs to the those who record love songs , did you know only DJS got the skills to puzzle a heart , together - i love the way producers are the hidden stars , who can with their magic - all come together , break down but you help me out , yet again and that is why you are my friend . Yeah , i like  how music is so healing - how i get that lovely feeling like everything will be fine even if i go sometime out of line and i like that you always comeback to me because frankly not many people do , stay nowadays - but you did and i do appreciate that - the way you came into my fever dreams where so visual , when i lay in coma for an month and i wore like what a fuck - but it kinda felt like Ibiza rocks when you help me out , when i could write you made it easier because i always could your music , hear and i sorta felt your presence , near even if i wore half death but somehow you levitate an made an new friend and old fan , it wore kinda an body experience how we became friends , you did it knew it , but i manifest it back then ... and how you  help me with my talk , recover me with listen to your music while i walk - yeah its a long journey to go but i like obstacle courses so i see life as one and you have to learn walk before you run 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar