lördag 20 november 2021

my hotspot

 never suspect that i would fall in love with an doctor student , know it is not exactly right but it cant help if you make me develop feelings when i wore the patient and to be fair , everyone know that i got an certain type i like , yeah i never thought i would fell out the that wheelchair when i saw that carrier , one glance and how you help me up like i wore kitty cat , felt so awesome to be stroke by your hands and how you hands became my , friends ! i remember how you sat in my bed , for a minute , i guess you wore tired of your other patients or you kinda like my company , maybe you just me felt like this wore our covid family ? i recall i sat in the corner of the common room and how we exchange looks , how happy i was when your breaks and sat down , how it became our spot , wasent much but for me it  wore the hotspot ! kinda funny i been all around the world but the retirement is where i became , heaven sent - something i never forget ( and i am sorry if i become an , addict ) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar