fredag 12 november 2021

finest hour


 i know you like me , i can tell  by the way you , swept in through the door how you make me feel like i am , that kinda woman - how you twirl my hair just like an carrier . i know you like me , i can tell ... so why are you giving me an living hell ? how you treat me like an supermodel . the way you swept in like an character  , the vision of an angel , the beauty of an stranger that talk to you like you do and you have no clue what you do , or have you ? 
i remember how i sat in the corner of the common room when you came sat down and made me less alone , it was my finest hour , how i never wore okey but when you said hey i felt heaven sent ... again because i made an friend , little did i knew i would loss him again , oh well , just because i fell . isnt that just typical , just my character and why dont people ,.. stay 
 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar