fredag 19 november 2021

you made me an Supermodel

 never suspect to find an king living in the retirement , with an character like an soldier and moral like the prince of my dreams , just with on glance you knock me out of balance and thinking about romance , i recall how you treat me so well , how you pick me up when i fell and how shocked you become when i almost drop dead and hit my forehead , how he grab my waist and paint my lips like he wanted an , taste , how you dident know where to watch when i begin to undress and i forget you still wore in the room and how i your eyes , caught , how i went from good girl to , bad and how you jumped in my story and now we gown in history . i recall how you style me like an stylist and how you wore the greatest make up artist , brush away my memories with that lip gloss and made me feel good about myself , like forget i had no hair because your hands made me feel like i wore some kinda supermodel , and this is the qualities you got and why you are so damn perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar