tisdag 16 november 2021

coma survivor


i like pop culture and you avoid be caught on TMZ . Rumor has it but i chose  not to believe in it . maybe its not right to write this poems but i think you too good to be true and the thought of what if , hunts me to death - lit ? how many times have i google your name and how many times have i listen to you - an be like , every song is about  me , without an doubt, you so down to earth and  humble ( it seems , did i channel you by right time when i  wore out of my mind and lost and needed somebody when things wore fragile like an dream '' is basically crazy to me " because all i known for being at hospital wards so i have no idea when we would have met , i guess it wore on Internet ? All i recall i wore have like laying in coma for an month , having fever dreams and somehow you come through and lead me , through but its my true and this wore how i survived being in coma . so i remember when i woke up and saw a male nurse beside my bed , he look exact like Zedd , and as i could not speak i wore totally freak out thought i still wore in limbo but everything here sounded being on a disco which wore fun either way because they closed every pub and club in town so being in limbo wore kind funnier , for a while  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar