onsdag 17 november 2021

one night in Brighton

 its an dark night , the only light comes from the karaoke bar , it says that here you be an superstar , so sign me up ! I am new here but already fell in love , it smell like the perfect fragrance of an romance , and is made of beer , God , i love it here ... i remember how you all became my friends , how happy i got of that , request - yeah everything blue and naive and perfect . how i thought they actually liked my company , never thought you forget me just because you got an family - dont you know i am unforgettable ? I remember that night when i wore attend that pub , introvert and shy but you made it look so fun up there i became an extrovert . And i remember my time with the Brighton lads , fondly . no bad blood here , dear ! Just because , i am a bit emo wrack and write probably until to i am death , is not because i am wet of crying  of the thought never be seeing you guys anymore .



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar