söndag 21 november 2021

MOOMIN HEART

 i can trace my family tree back to where little my lives , i bet its why i am so moody , waking up the half neighborhood with my fits and i hate how my i cant krama Muminmamma  ( moomin mama  ) because of this damn covid19 and my brother is always in seven heaven when he met his girlfriend , uck - how can she be so damn perfect , i prefer hangout with Tokken , he dont say much but he comes he always around and i dont get Stinky , his so beneath me and i like to hang out with my mother and father , he always struggling with becoming an author and mom just support him like she know best , but my heart beat for the maid and its insane that she is mine , not to forget Sniff kinda scared and afraid but everything have an tendency to work out in the end for him , yeah living here in Moomin valley is quite an dream but dont The Groke , because she will make your life an living nightmare , full of chaos without of an paus . I always been scared of Hattifnatts since i wore hearing about them so i guess it wore all an myth , an fabel you read about  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar