söndag 14 november 2021

look what u done to me x



hi my name is , miss fit and i am known for sitting in my room when i am not in the hospital and pick up guys with my geeky lines that goes a bit like this : this is kinda like speed date i imagine , and you look like quite an fantasy to me ? they never see it coming because i hit them , without an warning - i love it , but i knew there wore an end of this story from the beginning - you wore just there to take care of me which i like , specially when you had so heavenly eyes , gentle soul and role model - basically looked like an model but this wore the problem also i fell for him , as i usually do , when somebody is kind , lit fell out of my wheelchair the first day when i saw him because he look so dreamy basically look like an DJ , and now i can sleeping - look what you done to me ? Manifest it , say it , wish it for it BABE ... you could be the one that get away or the one that on that one  who make me take an chance on this things call love ? will it be you , i dont know ? 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar