lördag 20 november 2021

smoking hot

 just fell from heaven to fell into heaven , again when i saw his baby blue eyes , heavenly  , and just with an glance i fell out of my balance and out of my wheelchair , drop dead , hit my forehead . i remember how ridiculous in my epilepsy hat but at least it saved my live and yes , i never felt so alive there at the retirement , quite funny how i been twice around the world but felt most safe clinging on to your arm like it wore an broken lips and have you seen your lips , i really wished i had them - kissed ? How you made me feel like i wore smoking hot , do you get i am like you kinda ... a lot ? how can you paint up everything so perfect , brush  up with make up , put some lip gloss ( the intimacy of it all when it wore just us ) how you slide in me in my room , kneel to wake me up but i been awake since 05.05 , how i closed my eyes around 06.30  because i knew the boy i come to love would come in like an dream , how i had my eyes close for some minutes because i love your vocals (  ps you should read in my lyrics ) yeah you made this dark time to an awesome time , where i find an unexpected plot twist to get down with and hang with - that was kinda perfect 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar