torsdag 18 november 2021

respect your fans because they are your true friends

 Did you cry over me like i did over , you ? Do you keep me in my dreams , nothing good is like what they seems ? And you really fucked me over , you know that right . how you lead me on , made it hard to move on and how its hard to forget when i wore on my peek , health wise , You have no right to comeback and set me on wrong track , just because i question who you are , i dont really know you , you could be an fake , an potential heartbreak and all i do is protect my privacy and respect yours and i hate how every song has became ours , i know it cost to be an an star , have you forget who you used to be - just an wannabe  before you made it and you shall respect your fans because they are your loyal friends 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar