fredag 19 november 2021

unconditional love

 unconditional love , is what make you perfect , how you make me feel like i am look like an supermodel , forget that i had no hair and make me feel like hair model , when you look at me like that ! I remember it like this , how you made me knock off the wheelchair when i saw that dope carrier and i wore like , yeah bet you got an great moral and character . How you swept in when i fell and how you help me up like an aupair , never suspect to feel like that , perfect ! Do you remember how you brush up my confidence with that the knowledge i made an friend .  yeah i remember how you lift me up like your coffee cup , how you put on my make up like an make up - artist , with vocals like an billboard artist and how you style me so fancy in those pampers , consider this my love letter to an certain carrier ... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar