söndag 14 november 2021

WAS IT REAL


hi my name is , miss fit and i am known for sitting in my room when i am not in the hospital and pick up guys with my geeky lines that goes a bit like this : this is kinda like speed date i imagine , and you look like quite an fantasy to me ? they never see it coming because i hit them , without an warning - i love it ! i  like how the make me fall out my wheelchair , becomes my caretaker and how did your parents did make you into a great character  ( so its impossible not to write about about ya ) its all new but i love how you  how you became my helped  hand 
and friend , and made the retirement more then what it was because i became heaven sent in your presence , yeah , i hate the distance of you because i miss you as my friend , you wore always my safety net and how we met wore everything but perfect but i loved it ... this makes the antidotes for me . and i hope you know i appreciate everything you did ( even if it wore only in my head  ) you became an beautiful character , that made me strong , happy to go but i never really wanted to go , i wanted to stay and became the ghost of the the retirement , your heart , the past and george ... because memories is what i have and what  i love 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar