måndag 15 november 2021

An Spectre ball




hi my name is , miss fit and i am known for sitting in my room when i am not in the hospital and pick up guys with my geeky lines that goes a bit like this : this is kinda like speed date i imagine , and you look like quite an fantasy to me ? they never see it coming because i hit them , without an warning - i love it , but i knew there wore an end of this story from the beginning - you wore just there to take care of me which i like , specially when you had so heavenly eyes , gentle soul and role model - basically looked like an model but this wore the problem also i fell for him , as i usually do , when somebody is kind , lit fell out of my wheelchair the first day when i saw him because he look so dreamy basically look like an DJ , and now i can sleeping , thats an great feeling , finding healing , within yourself . how you wore bruise and scared , but you play me like an guitar , made me feel like an superstar you make me fall a bit more in love with ya , " sorry " but this would be an epic love story , did not meant to write it but some people just are impossible to not write about , you know ... how you seem to understand my condition and you the only medication , and i know i am an Spectre ball that always seem to fall for people like you but i cant help if you are an dream come true ( or at least you are for me  i believe ) some say you cant eat the cake and have it to but maybe , just maybe once in a while there is an reason for me to smile ? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar