fredag 19 november 2021

Crew Love


 you can paint the retirement into an castle and you brush me up like you use an pastel , made an dark situation so much brighter with your silhouette and you look like a model from Gillette . I remember how you help me break the fall , how you pick me up an kitty cat and how you pat me to bed , woke me up with that wonderful voice so different then others . how you actually treat me like i matter , how i saw you as an king because you help me with living , i hope your parents know how good qualities their son got and your partner , is shall be blessed , impressed by your credits . i fell in love during an difficult time , and i know you not mine but maybe you can be , mine - just a little bit because everyone want to feel like their heart beat , the best accessoar is an stethoscope and you look so fresh in your coat , long hair , tied up when i had non , you made me feel like i had hair , like i wore an hair model , how you style my Pampers , yeah you are an good example that not everything is what it seem and i think you are my daydream , how you lay my makeup better then an makeup artist and i bet you would be an beautiful vocalist , one thing is for sure you will be the greatest doctor ... 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar