fredag 12 november 2021

more then friends

 your songs remind me about us 

and i like it how you make me spin
in my wheelchair , you might notice me there
there in the audience , but i am the girl  under influence
you give me all the feels , chills and i wonder if this is - real ? 
i just been sitting dreaming , wishing about things like this 
never thought you would be deliver my make an wish ? 
spin the bottle , kiss and tell - just an other day to live through the hell ...
you drag me the mystery - seven heaven and i am levitate , and meeting you , i think its faith , true or dare - who care , you will always be my .... dare ¨
the one i never will forget i met and yes it was everything , but perfect 
how i became starstruck because i couldn't believe my luck 
that you came in fever dream during when i wore in coma 
and how you help me recover - is nothing i wanna do over 
somehow you make me crumble , stumble of every word 
been all around the world but the only place on my bucket list 
is to be kissed by you - its my not so make a wish 
yeah , is it weird i like you so much i got you comeback 
how many times , it gone out lines 
and i not sure why you attract somebody like me because its not like i am look like your exes
but i sure do write some deep text and i never thought you became the next and most of my stuff have no context but then again , you remind me of an Gillette model that i never kiss and  tell . because i dont wanna make any star fall ... local or international , yeah you got features that is remind me of swords and you are the king of pop , who made my heart stop but fortunate you brought me , back to life - once or twice and thats why we more then ... friends   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar