söndag 14 november 2021

Helliden Heartaches

 i remember when i met you at Helliden , i wore like a bit scared for you as this neighbor but then i realize he was not what him seem , yeah you gave me my winter dream - i wore standing at the stairs , pin up hair - way to short skirt and i recall it wore dark like my heart , until you appear from nowhere and helped me down , how we slide down to school building , how you took my hand , it wore here i made an friend and i hate how it end because i am still you friend ... in the witness of the moon you made me head over the moon and how you made me dance like the stars , above - meeting you wore like an dream come true  , how you became my Helliden heartache , how every  every crushed dream went down to the lakes , in the in the deepest part of the Forest where i got left once  and gave up , about ... romance ... it looks heavenly to here .... to cry 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar