fredag 12 november 2021

The stylist


 everyone think they knows , how it to be known as the girl in hospital gown but i had my fun , it wore when i fell out of my wheelchair and into my carrier ,  because he looked kinda like an babe and i wore like here i got my new chapter , " YES " how you made me feel like i wore so stylish in that bald skull , almost like an supermodel , how you look so handsome with that ocean eyes and how you help me undress my clothes for the first time , it wore so awkward but kinda still awesome , the way you look at me made me feel , special so i decided to make him , special ! How he put make up on me like an make up artist and how his voice belong on Billboard list because it wore priceless and how he style me like an pop princess 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar