torsdag 24 oktober 2019

10 words

i cant believe how you become my friend
how i become friend with my idol
you must be pretend
nothing make sense , but one year in it
and you still want to be my friend ?
what i thought would was a loss
wore something i gain
and there wore a lot heartache and pain
i wore trying to caught you loose
but you comeback
and one think i learnt this year
you cant reject a heart
i tried my best but you worm yourself into my chest
do you realize you never gonna make a better hit than that dm
10 words and of course your became a poem
there no accident , you and i wore meant
to met because you the only person that me get
i hope you never will me , forget
the girl that you met on twitter
sour and bitter
but with on click , an all i see is neon
and  the tears has change to glitter
you know that you special to me
when you add me
i knew i got a friend in you
my first

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar