fredag 25 oktober 2019

comeback of the decade





i wear hospital gowns and sit in a wheelchair

being cronical ill doesnt make you feel , cool

but there you come along and how much i try

to run i am stuck in the past but you drag me to the present

make me feel like i am heaven sent even if my leg is bent

but with you inside my ear i forget about my ache

you remind me that i am more than a heartbreak

i wore trying to run from you because i tried to protect you

 from see my downfall , four times - i you decline

but you still want to be a friend of mine

and thats is kinda cool and you should know i support you from far

you can see me watching you in form of a star

you have no idea how great you made me feel since made it official

i always knew we had potential

they say lighting never struck twice but you did like five times

i leave it in your court because of your position but you know my situation

and i always comeback , make take some time because i must know i am not a headline

wouldnt name drop and i know that you it might seem strange that i dont love , just crew

got your back and you got mine , right . promise that we always be tight ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar