lördag 26 oktober 2019

the mentor

h



he strein his arm , put it down in a dm 
pull the trigger and show me the affection
when he hit my heart 
,..and i was like why do you want my attention ? 
you shot wore done but when you used to rejection
trust people is hard but you broke the wall 
because you have a big role in my fight 
i like to consider you a mentor and every word is a metaphor 
an  antidote and i knew we would a perfect fit 
they say words is like a sword but you got that kill her condition with kindness 
thats why i consider you the baddess , so cool is cruel that make me levitate 
and i am wheelchair bound , so having you around is safe and sound
 im scared of the future , you the cure 
the music that make me forget about time and space
and i know you will be hard to replace <
not like i ever want you to ...erase 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar