torsdag 24 oktober 2019

your side of the story is yours









you tell me i am not good enough

that i am gonna kill myself

have not right to express

my body isnt nobody else

you leave traces where nobody been

its an crime scene

blood will be spilled , mulled wine

you go where no one been

if i tie you up in my dream

will you stay , whats your fantasy ?

can i keep you inspired

will i keep you aspired

they tell me im mental

yeah that boy got my heart

but its only for rental

i will give it back

when i crack the code

until that i am that kill prince charming

hit him up without a warning

they tell me i should do theraphy

but i like to think my writing is my form of addiction

how to search after the perfect sentece and change a memory

to lay down your side of the story and make it work

come through the hurt and make it your victory


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar