lördag 26 oktober 2019

third wheel



you are the archer , and i am the observer
and we are on stake out in hang out
you  know that i got your back like you got mine
even if it sometimes get out of line
like when i your friendship decline
not that i wanted i just tried to protect your heart
didnt want you know the truth about me
because would you see me , diffrently ?
it killed me i had to do cut you out but some people tend
to comeback around and now i do count you as a friend
because how many times i tried to run and hide
you the one that get me back , how we went from low key to official
and you show me off when everyone judge me for who i am
being emberrassed by my presence you actually it embrance
told me a nothing worth with there action , but than you came
lead by example and gave me a good sample for once
and i like that we are friends , maybe we got more in common
than i thought and i like that you not just a thought
you look good on me and i feel very comfortable with being the third wheel
friend zone is my home and you can always text me , when you on tour
because i like this secret of our and you know im not backstab girls , back
thats not my track - my thing is to sing along to your track

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar