lördag 19 oktober 2019

4 platforms , 4 likes and one fallout but he still wanna hangout ?





there things we have to establish

i just got my make my make a wish

come true without asking for it

i acknowleage it , did you know when you write that dm

you just made your world wide hit without know it ?

and you never write a better lyrics than those 10 word

that i have never heard like i want to talk with you

took some time with my reply mostly because someother guy

wore stalking me in the dm but by that i almost lost a friend

i acknowleage that , im not perfect

wore trying to save you from the pain by not let you in

in a world full of hospital visits  so diffrent to yours

but during those stays i put my earphone in

and think of the only him

that i am send me a invitation , and i wore stupid to reject

but he must want me for something as he keep on , select

and 4 platforms , 4 likes and but he still want to hangout

i am truly happy you like that after our fall out ¨

i aknowleade what my part of it

and i always knew we would be  the shit

loyal as a fan , but better as a friends


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar