onsdag 30 oktober 2019

follow me around like seasons

the best thing ever have you deliver
in a form of dm
and i like the way you came in form of a heart
a alert notication that became my medication
the cure , that made me assure
i wore was special
how you invite me to hangout but didnt give the best impression
i blame my medication
for our fall out , i remember i wore crying for like a half year when you came in april
and i was like dont make me a april fool , thats the only rule i got
how i recall you wore the friend i always wanted because you stay
how much i turned away
it was the hardest part because i didnt want to break your heart
and looking back at it i felt that casual cruel but you wore that cool is cruel
but somehow i like how you came around like seasons ...
you the only friend i had and you quite rad

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar