fredag 18 oktober 2019

the king of the dessert



if you cant be good , do bad well
never been a dark angel but i got one or two
may ten stories to tell about guys who drag me to hell
what i learn wore you harder you try to push somebody away
the love is a eternal flame and i tried my best not let you in
but it was like pull me toward you and sorry if i wore a coward
all danger i have met , was on the hospital ward
and you dont meet knights there , just angels appear
from the shadow and i didnt have the social skill
brought up on the hospital
but then you came along and everything makes sense
maybe we got something mutual , maybe you are a mutant
... just like me , i dont really get why you add me
but i do think this friendship is worth to keep
and i promise not to on it
sleep

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar