söndag 20 oktober 2019

keep my hands to myself





through the storm you the one that keep me calm

they say you will flourish if your body nourish

self love first and thats what i been  practice

love and acceptance

not falling for guys i never met

i wore trying so hard to not let you in

see that person of me

off and on , back and forth

but somehow you add me

and i try to figure why , maybe loyaliy is a quality ?

you might like my brain or just how i look

öne thing is for certain you dont like my epilepsy

but i like the way you realize i am not a fan , i am your friend

and you wore willing to give me this happy end

when everyone tell me i am no good , i get approval from hollywood

that means a lot because you that hot shot but  you know i rather prefer singing your songs

then having your snogs ...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar