torsdag 31 oktober 2019

years



my thought about 2011 have change what use to glow and be bright
reflecting at it i can tell you wasnt good for my mental health
i got more acknowleage by celebs and thats quite weird it scared
but im over being depressed and heartbroken , everyone have their heart stolen
once or twice and to be honest i dont really care much for love
just need something to write about and your aura is kinda in my face
but i find a knew one and he will be hard to be replace
2009 tried to hurt me with words , but i used them against him
you dont treat a girl like that , she should be handle gentle and with respect
he going down in history as the girl who made a girl with epilepsy , cry
than you come by 2018 , treat her illness with killness and she become breathless
and from that day you are my fave and i have no shame if it you as a friend , claim
( WHY BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME SURVIVE AND MADE ME FEEL ALIVE )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar