torsdag 24 oktober 2019

poetry in motion





she is that fresh to death

he is the hot it like you drop

that kill her killness with kindness

and basically a boop and he make her heart jump

out of the chest , every day since that alert

it was like he gave her heimlich maneover

and i can tell that he is no bad sample

because he lead by example

and i like this thing we go on

how it could so easy go wrong

but you decided to hold

when i wore scared to let you in

let you crawl under my skin

deeper than my epilepsy ... been

you that flesh and soul , heart and bone

that treat me like i am someone

and that make you golden

got that poetry in motion

that always on repeat and keep me on feet

but to fast and i will retreat

take it slowly with my heart and treat it gently

... because im a bentley


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar