onsdag 23 oktober 2019

PERFECT

every song is a letter
made up of a feeling
and yours make me feel better
it make me feel like i wanna dance on the ceiling
maybe im a bit to revealing , but you know what - so are you ?
i like this thing we have going on , that you understand
every poem is writing inspired by somebody
those lyrics got that magic to transform me to somebody
breakdown and chorus , i like how you made it us
that that year wore only the builded up ...
and i should think more of myself
like honest you make it so easy to express myself
when everybody tell me me to shut my mouth
you know what i am my all about
every song is a letter
made up  a of feeling
some memories just taste better
than others , and you are the guy i never forget
because you are ... perfect

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar