fredag 25 oktober 2019

turn the table





i dont do love , it never fit in my gloove

like the idea of you and me , love

rosed eyes eyes but with a destiny that tell me i meant to die

but not today , tomorrow and maybe i can escape the grimsom

im pretty clever and should know better than fall for the devil

disquised like an angel

yeah , i dont do love , it never fit my gloove

more of a friendship shipper , offer me your heart ...

i take i take it and run  because you such a keeper

never know a lot of things like this

but the rules i got is that if you wanna give me a kiss

just on the cheek because when my heart get involved

there no problem i can solve and lately you got me under control

im not the girl i used to this , having friendship

people that support me and want to see me strive

and is hella weird how you appeard so i ran out of fear

because i didnt want my history stand in the way of your legency

but know i realize you maybe like story even if quite sad and filled with misery ?

its also , a rags to riches tale but i rather show the other side because its more relatable

when all you known is hospital visits you came in with that pm and turn the table

and show that i actually had a friend and thats my end

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar