söndag 27 oktober 2019

right track





my hands are shaking , i am a living earth quake

love to dance but my legs are not my friends

everyone walk away like im contagious

i was trying to protect your heart

by reject you but you always cameback

i like that

how you chase me down to see if i wore all right

nobody have asked me that and that why you perfect

i dont see you as a star , i see you as somebody who raise my bar

how i should think better of myself because i do actually , matter

how you find me in my darkest place and still acknowleage my presence

when everyone ran , you stay and all i known is walking away '

but i doing a new thing now , letting people in

and i like this chapter because i never felt so secure

they say music is the cure and you wore the healing

you deeper than my epilepsy , for a while i thought it wore all fantasy

but than you go an state the fact , you like me back

confirm im on right track and thats all i ever wanted , somebody to break the wall

but i never thought it would be you

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar