tisdag 22 oktober 2019

not used to having a friend





i dont know a lot about relationship
i dont think much of friendship
maybe because of the first love
told me i was a retard
it damage me hard
when he label me when i wasnt ready
im not look for much , just somebody to talk with
dont see the condition , just realize im beauty underneath
i rather sing a long to your song , than snog
to be honest i prefer i my blog
and i rather have snacks in my mouth than a tongue
because i dont want to backstab a girl
so i rather observe
i like the how you treat me yust like a character from a book
the way you haunt me down when i am get scared off because of your presence
who you acknowleage me and thinks it fine with fan out when we hangout
i just not used to having a friend
every reletive i used to demend have unfriend
so its a bit mind blown that when i wore all by own
you slide in my dm and become a poem
a story and friend , but more important
an friend

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar