fredag 25 oktober 2019

pure intentions





We wore heading to fast , i had that rollercost and i wonder if you can love , plast ?

had to get off the ride , analyze and put me believe that a heart ... do comeback

if it was meant , i did my best to run but the past always seem to find the way back

like you could track me down on the internet , i never have a friend  do that

i like how you get my heart is pure of intentions , yeah you the boy i never mention

because you make me elavate , radiate and all i see is neon - my eyes are made of radon

and i like how you gave me the code to your road , the way you treat me with respect

like a equal and that make me feel like im more women , less of a condition

and thats why you best because you dont care if im not perfect , maybe you can tell i excel

through the hell , when the darkness have dust i shine bright and that is pure sight

i wore trying to protect your dreams , goals and legancy

didnt want to dim your light because of my sad history

so that why i delete you but you always comeback , again and again

and isnt that a true friend

... i dont know what is ?




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar