tisdag 22 oktober 2019

a bit on the outside , with the music inside



one week since we got offical
since you hand me that friendship braclet
and now all the other chapters are burned
you make me feel like a dream and if this is
dont wake me up because is so heavenly
i dont belive people meet accidently
and suddenly you came and plaster my heart
with your cleaverness and being all smart
i was trying to escape , afraid for catch feels
afraid to open up and maybe you dont liked what you saw
what i had to reveal
but some people are to good that you cant let go
some guys know excatly what to do
i was trying to protect your heart
didnt want to let you down
but perhaps im not
a let down ?
maybe you just like me , a bit on the outside , with the music inside ?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar