måndag 21 oktober 2019

special treatment

i am a prison of hospital
the wheelchair in my cell
and i hate every body part
shakes and twitch , every inch 
the surface look good but inside
hurt but as least i know my worth
but there a safe place where i can be
free , whoevere i want to be
online , havent  had a friend since i wore nine
so when i meet you wore like a bit suspitious and went why ?
because everyone in my surrounding have my friendship , decline
but you willing to give me a try
maybe we more common that i thought and this is just a memory to laught at ?
remember how i try to run from you but you always came on my radar
reject you like 4 times because i thought you wore like fake
a big fall out , make up and chit and chat about this and that in hang out
well clearly i have no social skills as i grew up taking pills , not making deals
but i like the way you get me , maybe you been in the same situation
and further more i will never understand why you befriended me
when i didnt liked me that much but this year been a great lesson for me since you add me
and that is that if i heart can reject what it want , it will find it way back
evern if it ... platonic

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar