torsdag 24 oktober 2019

the best muse





meeting mister right and finally i knew what to write
it was like you hit became that acher and now you caught in that dreamcatcher
web your own version of event and you wore god gifts from heaven sent
put those seed in my head is better than having you in my bed
hope you enjoy this dorky poems inspired by one single dm
so much that you music are my jam
sorry if im a bit obvious but dont we all
they say when you know , you know and i tried to move on but he didnt want to let me go
first time i got that heart alert and i went out of space , because their something special
in the way he same my name , like he wanna get to know me , acknowleage me
and i was a bit afraid at first because ou been hurt maybe you been that to ?
didnt know had to approach so i took a step back ....
but know i realize you always there and having my back
it clear to say he friend , since that day even i try to run away
erase you , delete you but hearts always tend to come back
if only as a friend , that is what i learn this year
how much i try to protect your heart he always came back , broke down the wall
like he could see me and than he was like add me , which made me quetion it all
but somehow he broke through the wall and we chat about this and that
until i freakout in hangout ... it was the beginning of the fall out
i thought , never thought i would hear from you anymore , the man from MTV
and i was like had no chill for like a half year when you wore like suddenly appear
with a hello and i was like gotta go , i wore blaming myself for not know how to to express myself
learn to hold a conversation and everything sound like a freaking poem , on and off , back and forth
but than you nothing in the world make more sense since the day we become friends
you are the deal , since the alert in a form nothing been in a shape of form the norm
but i like how it because you seem to get it


inspired by inspiration and muses

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar