lördag 19 oktober 2019

your strength





i wore just minding myself doing nothing when you appear on my timeline

never thought i would get a guy like you , approach me like you do

but sadly i had to decline because i dont take hearts that isnt mine

well that was last year , some ups and down but some how you stick around

maybe you get what i been through , got insecurities

or maybe you understood my priorities

i wore like crying my heart out , blame me and kick myself

when all i was wore doing wore protecting my health

but i tried my best to not give it a shot but i was like , give it a rest

after 4 likes , one fall out with  you in the hangout

 a chat about this and that on twitter that made me freak out

you hand me your number and i wore like , yeah its over

you got me now and i wont mention who you are

because of respect of that you are kinda a star

but the fact you pick me out in the crowd

make me feel calm in this storm

and i know that what i am

when people call me retard and freak

you see my weakness for a strenght

and

that is your strenght





( very much into carli rae jepsen lately )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar