onsdag 23 oktober 2019

unconitional love

every song is a letter but that that DM , make me feel better 
in the body , soul and i think we are friendship goal 
... dont you think ? 
you get my side and give me time 
we make up and fall out and chat about this and that 
and i was like get scared and freaking out in the hang out 
try to run , cut you lose , shake you off but you always come 
back , into my life and how much i try to push you out , you put a fight 
like you still want me in it and i never felt it 
i dont do love , but i do friendship and this one i think is worth to keep 
you show me what a human are and that make you a star 
for treating me like that uncondional love i been told 
about when like when life can be so cold 
you lit up the sky and i think you hella fly 
i just a bit ... shy 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar