lördag 26 oktober 2019

my kryptonit



he is the archer and i am the observer

this is a stake out , we hide out in hang out 
it begin with a heart , my first 
and i was freaking out 
when i got to know who you wore

tried my best to shake you off in fear

of your postition but now i realize you only human

that you just like me , is like your music 
injected with some chromosome

i dont got and that feeling is heavenly

but i had to lose you to work on myself 

one thing i learn this year is you never can get to old

to make new friends and everyone deserve a happy end

when everyone left you did was right , stayed

and because the hero is the one who fight for you

it just this brand new and a fresh start

but i feel that it something that its something i will , heart



ps . i need new music thats why i keep publish old things lol 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar