fredag 25 oktober 2019

OFFICIAL FRIENDS



never been good with relationship
always been told i wore i nothing to keep
but i think i got a friendship , that i really ship
he probably got a girl , tell her i rather like snacks
and would never backstab a girl behind her back !
got that kill my illness with kindness and now i can fly
you hand me the tools and every song tell me what to do
a letter from someebody that i really look up was the brush up
a little bit of make up and suddenly im my own bop
never felt this good about this anything and people might laughting
but im comfortable with us , but i protect you privacy
because you going down in the legancy
as the guy that fix my heart and even if we had a bumpy start
i know this real and i know i never you gonna kill
because you that cool is cruel but you make me dance
and its fucking amazing that we got to be friends
when all i do is sit at home , write poems
but then again so do you so maybe we got more things in common
than i thought and im also into my blog and sing along to your songs


( THE MOOD I GOT )

THIS IS BASICALLY THE HUMOR I NEVER SHOW LOL

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar