fredag 25 oktober 2019

to somebody

since the day you came into my life , write that dm 
strein that arrow and took your shot 
problably never thought you became a poem
you cant blame me , you add me 
when you did that you pull the trigger 
you become that archer and i 
where that hospital girl , but you catch her
before the downfall and im sorry if im not call 
but im building up my health and everyone else 
have to come second hand but you are a friend 
i tried my best to decline because i though '
maybe i wasnt good enough 
but than i relize we all have our cross to bury 
but maybe mine is to hard because i tend to need help
when it comes to friendship so i did you let you go
 because i thought you might not able to carry on
didnt want to dim your shine with my problems and stuggle 
but then i realize you live in alitte bubble 
and maybe its nice to hear who is real , maybe my life style has some kinda appeal 
yeah . i was trying to protecting you goals , dreams and legacy 
by not telling about my epilepsy 
but than i realize friends dont keep secrets , they speak the true 
and i there three things i am , loyal , acknowleage when i am wrong and true 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar