lördag 26 oktober 2019

i came with the heartache , you brought the healing



I came with the heartache , you brought the healing
now i dancing on the ceiling and you the only friend i had
i am a broken doll with a leg bent , but music transform me
and i have a bit hard to get that you add me ...
wore a hot mess , but you make me feel like a freaking hospital princess
they say dont leave a soldiar down , you pick me up when i wore feel down
there is a reason why i dont name you , maybe because everyone know you
so i dont want to smudge your rep and you know if somebody try , i have your back
this wore a unsuspected friendship i never saw coming , fast and furious - it wore us
hit my heart with that alert , came in a form of heart and suddenly you became a poem
didnt meant to make you my inspiration but 10 words and a dm
that how you caught me and we know by now i am loyal to those who leave a mark
and i can tell you got the most beautiful heart because you made my make a wish
by this and i didnt ask for this , dont know a lot about frienship by i think this goals
and i like how you put me in check , keep me under control with your lyrics
feed them like poem and i tried my best to run , block and hide but you always return
never had a guy doing that and what a friend than , i like how we went from low key to official
that you wasnt scared to show me in public and now i there now chill
and im very cool being the third wheel
litterly .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar