torsdag 24 oktober 2019

starstruck





i was trying to protect you from a girl that wore on the inside , dying

you probably cant take the heartbreak and everyone of your exes are look so stylish 
nothing with us make sense , how we become friends but i really dont want this to end 
you the end i deserve , thats why i forgot about those other guys and you know our deal 
i guess this is how you make a friend when they tell hollywood is unreal 
and for a while i thought you wore that to but than i realize you wore just a human like me 
beyond the stardust , confetti and glitter , you found me again at twitter 
when i decline you as friend , freaked out in the hangout 
because i realize who i wore talking with 
now a year after , i get that you make me perfect 
is like you get me before i did , like you could me read 
i wore trying to run from you to protect your heart 
but i realize you always come back in a form of a alert 
i try to ignore it but the signs wore clear , i wore shelter myself out of fear 
protecting myself for giving you a heartbreak , they tell me im a heartbreaker 
troublemaker in maker but i like the way you give me in chance 
when you decide to give me a shot , even if our fall out ...
yeah if you never dm me again , remember you are my friend 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar