torsdag 24 oktober 2019

delete , erase and repeat











some chapters are just a memory

other are just legendary

meant to go down in history

you seem him at the gram

wrapped in the game fame

tagged with some cool chics

but i know where you like it

with somebody when the sun goes down

never really knew where he hang around

back and forth , off and on

he always comeback to see if im still hang around

i was like yeah its time to move on

and decline you from socials

wore my mistake , but i didnt want to cause you any heartbreak

because if you saw the authentic , raw side of me you wouldnt know me

plot twist of a life time ... you add me

yeah i wore trying to lose to find me

but somehow you always got caught up with me

and i was like delete , erase and repeat

this why i have for you the deepest

respect



i just love this song x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar