måndag 21 oktober 2019

the story of our friendship

you send me an invitation
i send you an rejection
but somehow we came to chat 
in hang out , talk about this and that
i wore trying to casual 
but you wore that cool it cruel
because you no regular 
all i was freaking out in hangout 
but maybe you did it to , on the inside ?
im not used to making friends 
all i doing is eating pills and have no social skills
so i reject you as a friend and it still haunt me 
but then you found me at twitter and add me 
and we chat about this and that 
it was like you had some kinda map 
but i like the way you stalk me down 
felt the presence of you all over the town
but suddenly you didnt i was like wtf 
you just wore here , now you not ... 
nothing made sense until last week when we became offical friends 
at instagram , that you wore ready to show me in public and im not only a dm 
i like how you made me from low key friend , to official - just with a click
and did you knew i been a friend of yours since ten years back ?
so this friendship is quite whack but really who gives a fuck ?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar