lördag 26 oktober 2019

the only relationhip i had wore with those i made during hospital visits , but then you came along





you hit me with that alert

came in a form of a heart

send me a  notifation , dm

and suddenly you a poem

went a bit fast and furious

that was us and i reject

but somehow i made a impact

maybe i wore the first girl to say no

reject your invite of fear of my future

but you wouldnt let go

nobody really stick around so its weird

that somebody in your position would

but maybe you get my situation more than i do ?

you got more experience a least

the only relationship i got i made during hospital visits

you became a tradition , stick around for every season

how much i try to protect you heart one thing i learnt

hearts tend to comeback

and my happiess day when we went from low key

to official because that means we really have potential

as friends , yeah you wore a poem that just came to life

i tend to those i like , as friends but you are my hollywood

happy end but more important , friend

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar