tisdag 29 oktober 2019

reflection

 i got a number in my phonebook
i guess we friends now ?
i got a message on the answerphone
it sounded like a studio
could pinpoint the location 
it sound like my next vacation 
i never had a friend since i wore eight 
and it freaked out when we chat in hangout 
your position , my situation 
but now i understand you better
when it comes to life situations 
it shouldnt matter 
that is what you told me this year 
that heart tends to comeback 
... in diffrent circumstence 
and i think its kinda weird
when all i done is hangout at hospital visit 
you would slide in , that hollywood it 
and give me that special treatmeant 
i wore trying to run , reject to protect your dreams 
but maybe you dont mind having me in your scene 
maybe we more in common then i thought 
 like than i thought ? 
somehow i feel a deep connection 
that i never felt , like you split image of me 
like a reflection of what is my dream 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar